Employee Benefits Consulting & Support
As your trusted advisor, Stockbridge understands and supports your complex business needs and provides seamless service from start to finish.
Your Single Point of Contact
Many employers struggle to balance employee health benefits with the bottom line and many brokers try to sell benefits products based solely on competitive pricing. Although pricing is one of the most important factors weighing on your decision and we always work diligently to secure the best possible price, we also believe that having a single point of contact is vital to successfully managing your employee benefits program.
Working with the knowledgeable and experienced professionals at Stockbridge has made my job much easier! Always prompt, always proactive, and always a pleasure to deal with.
Vice President, Alstate Process Service Inc.
Your Benefits Advocate
With in-depth knowledge of the market and proven experience in balancing competitive benefits programs with the bottom line, Stockbridge Resources offers excellent value while also supporting the full scope of your business needs. We thoroughly analyze the market and skillfully negotiate on your behalf and in the best interest of your employees and company.
Our Proven Track Record
I sometimes have to remind myself Stockbridge is not on our payroll—that’s how amazing they are; truly a gift of whom I’d recommend without pause.
Director of People and Culture, Ian Schrager Development
Our Service & Compensation Model
Account Management Services
- Guiding the implementation process of installing a benefits administration system
- Resolving claims issues, denied claims & employee pre-authorizations
- Determining eligibility
- Leading & managing renewals
We also provide a complimentary HR resource with up-to-date and legally approved documents, including:
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Disability Benefits Law (DBL)
- Total compensation statements
- Legislative initiatives
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Performance reviews
- Online/Live HR Resource
Employee Communication & Education
- Developing customized employee communication materials (benefits updates, contribution changes, new coverage offerings …)
- Planning, facilitating & attending onsite & web-based employee open-enrollment meetings
- Distributing detailed benefits materials
- Answering employee questions/concerns
Plan Design & Marketing
- Determining financial & design objectives
- Developing RFPs (Request for Proposal)
- Reviewing & analyzing current benefits certificates
- Analyzing plan utilization & renewal calculation
- Presenting multiple product recommendations & funding alternatives
- Negotiating with insurance carriers for most competitive pricing
- Developing & implementing programs that align benefits with business goals
- Assisting with budgeting & contribution scenarios
- State Mandated Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Executive Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Worksite Voluntary Products
- Benefits Administration
- COBRA Administration
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- HIPAA Compliance
- COBRA Administration Guidelines
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Summary Plan Description Requirements
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Requirements
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC) Distribution
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Disclosures
- Form 5500 Requirements
With well-established vendor relationships, we assist in the design of wellness programs that can help improve health, morale, and productivity. We’re skilled at negotiating the best possible price to meet the needs of your company. Your customized wellness program may include:
- Health Screenings
- Fitbit Competition
- Onsite Healthy Snacks
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Onsite Yoga
- Employee Workshops
- Health Risk Assessments
- Weight Loss Competition
- Health Fairs
- Fitness Classes
- Onsite Weight Watchers Meeting
- Competition Prizes
When our organization needed to understand and assure the right coverage for our employees, we knew to turn to Stockbridge! Very knowledgeable staff who always had our best interest in mind. Stockbridge helped us find the best coverage and the best price.
Executive Director, Temple Beth El of Great Neck
The firm is very knowledgeable and provides a welcome resource. They are very responsive to our insurance needs and make a good business partner.
President, Global Industrial Services, Inc.
President — Firmdale Hotels USA
We’re Here for You
To answer your questions, provide expert solutions, and serve as a knowledgeable and responsive resource for your team.